Frequently Asked Questions
Students should bring a minimum of $75.00 as many things in the parks are expensive. A counter service meal (similar to McDonald's) can run $15-$20 per meal / per person
You need to be at the Gym for Security Processing at 11:30 am.
1. Once you enter the gym, find your bus name on the wall and check in with your chaperone.
2. Find a seat in that area and relax until boarding.
3. Mr. Belliveau will notify each chaperone when they are to take their students to the designated bus.
4. Chaperone will call roll again to verify that everyone who is on the bus, is there.
* Students will enter gym and find their bus sign on wall. They will check in with chaperone and wait until all students are pass security.
* Mr. Belliveau will announce when to board bus.
* Students will get onto their bus and head out to Disneyland Resort. Chaperone will play a movie to watch while on the trip. Chaperone will hand out Entrance tickets on bus. DO NOT LOSE YOUR TICKET You will need it to get into the other parks.
** TAKE A PICTURE OF TICKET WITH PHONE**
*Bus will pull into special Grad Nite entrance where Disney personnel will escort students to another security line.
Again, students will need to open all pockets in their backpacks, bags, etc.
* Students will move towards Temporary Grad Nite Disney Ticket entrance where personnel will scan ticket and put wrist band on.
* Enter the park and have fun at Disneyland or California Adventure.
* Be in California Adventure starting at 9:30pm through Grad Nite special entrance (Disney Personnel will be on hand to guide)
* Admittance into and out of California Adventure will be closed at 10:00pm
* Only people with wristbands are allowed in California Adventure from 10:00pm - 2:00am.
1. Grad Nite ends at 2:00 am and all students must then proceed to the buses on the East side of the park
(map with directions)
2. Ride the shuttle bus to the drop-off location.
3. When bus arrive at the drop-off location, walk to your bus (there will be people directing you) and check in with chaperone.
4. Once everyone has arrived on the bus, it will leave. The Full/Checked In bus does NOT have to wait for all other RMHS buses to be full in order to leave.
Depending on how fast the students return to the bus, they usually arrive no later than 5:00 am.
The buses are the Tour Bus format, with comfortable seats and storage underneath. They also have multiple monitors throughout the bus so that the chaperone can play a movie. Most buses can seat between 50-53 students. (plus 2 chaperones).
Pillows and blankets can be brought and left on the bus. However, please understand that the driver is not responsible for any of those items.
NO Liquid Items, or Food are allowed. (There will be water provided inside the gym).
Yes, you must stay on the bus you originally chose.
This is due to the rosters and seat allocations having been already completed.
Disneyland Grad Nite is a private party for high school graduates and is not covered under the Annual Pass use.
Annual Passes are not valid for admission to Grad Nite for both students or chaperones. However, Annual Passholders may use applicable merchandise and food & beverage discounts during Grad Nite and regular park hours.
No, the school & Disneyland Resorts requires that you ride the bus to and from Grad Nite.
Unfortunately, you are unable to change buses once you have chosen it.
Turn off WiFi once you are on the bus. This drains the battery as it's always looking for WiFi signal.
At this time, the Starbucks in both Disneyland and California Adventure do NOT offer free WiFi. The Starbucks in Downtown Disney, does offer it.
Get a portable battery charger. Similar to these Anker Quick Charge and Anker Compact Charger (Both links are for Amazon, but can be found at Wal-Mart, Target, Bed, Bath & Beyond, etc.)
Here is a list of outlets in the Disneyland Resort area. Accuracy is not 100% as the outlets on this list has not been verified.
Some additional information about charging in the parks.
If you have further questions
Click on the envelope and leave a message.